Dear Ace,
You were looking so forward to today: a holiday, as you put it. Today, we celebrated Filipiniana at ISM, a sort of town party where we appreciate and celebrate the Philippines! You had so much fun at the assembly, and in the piazza playing games, singing songs, eating cheese-flavored ice cream and riding a jeepney (of course, you are already a pro on one of those!).
Arman and Ace; Calum and Ace
After a busy first half of the day, a two-hour nap was in order before also celebrating an early Halloween. You wanted to be Batman this year and since we already had one of those costumes in your dress-up box, we didn't need to go out and buy anything special. We met you in Bel Air for trick-or-treating. You went to 10 different houses, filled up your pumpkin with sweets and got out some of your energy at the park. When we got home, you were such a kind boy in sharing your sweets. We spread them all out. You chose one piece of candy first for yourself, then I got to choose one, then you got to select one for Ate since she went with us and helped us along the way. We went round and round until all the candies were taken. You ended up with a perfect little pile all to yourself, which made you beam.
When I asked you what your favorite part of today was, you responded: "I liked the Filipiniana, I liked the Halloween, I liked the holiday."
And now, we are truly on holiday - we're off to Thailand tomorrow for a relaxing beach stay with the Dunnes!
Love you more than all the Halloween candies in the entire world!
Momma


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



Boy oh boy, do you ever look cool Aceman in that Batman suit and such a handsome little guy during your Philippine celebration, looks like lots of fun, wish I could have been with you! I might have even gotten a piece of candy from your stash..........
ReplyDelete