Dear Ace,
I am in awe of you.
Today, we invited your friend Ivy, and her mom Ce, to watch Cinderella at the Resorts World Theater. We didn't know how long the play would last until we arrived. When the ushers told us it would go on for two hours, we thought we could leave at intermission. You and Ivy surprised both of the mommas! You stayed and happily watched the ENTIRE performance! You were so well-behaved. You enjoyed the dancing and singing most of all. You did not enjoy the fireworks while Cinderella's pumpkin turned into a coach and her mice turned into horses. And you did not like the high octave of some of the singing voices. But, all in all, I was SO incredibly proud of you! I especially liked how you would climb into my lap for snuggles as we watched the play together. It was so much fun to do something different and special with you - just the two of us. Thanks for a fun afternoon, my little Ace!
Love,
Momma
I love Cinderella, some day Ace you'll have to ask your momma about her acting experience in "Cinderella", what a fun time and I can only imagine how you must have been so engaged during the performance, wish I could have been there with you so we could have sung and danced together afterward
ReplyDelete