Saturday, February 2, 2013

Family Fun Day

Today, you and I went to Sta. Elena Farm for Family Fun Day with your school. You didn't participate in any of the organized games, but that's okay. You had your 'curious and observant hats' on and wandered all around while Mommy took your lead. You drove the golf cart (of course!), tried to fly a kite, shoveled dirt, "went fishing," fed the rabbits, rode in a wagon behind a carabao and had a picnic lunch with your friends Jared and Bella. The weather was comfortable and we had some wonderful "Mommy and Me"moments while sharing snacks and enjoying the farm. 

Love you, Mama

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy you are becoming...... always curious, watchful and wanting to learn something new every day, I miss you my little man but will see you very soon, I'm so glad mommy and daddy take such good care of you and of course I know you watch over them too. I love you!

    ReplyDelete