Around Valentine's Day, Mommy and Daddy took me to Heart of Mary Villa, which was my home before we became a family of three. Mommy says it's an orphanage where really nice ladies look after babies and children whose parents cannot take care of them. That's what happened with my birthmommy - she loved me very much, but she realized that she wouldn't be able to give me the life that she wanted to. So, she let me live at Heart of Mary Villa and I got united with my Mommy and Daddy and now we're a complete family! Daddy says this was the first time we have visited Heart of Mary since my Homecoming Day, which was August 24th. We went there to visit with Sister Lorenz and all of my ates who loved me while I was there. They were so happy to see me and couldn't believe how much I had grown and changed. They had big smiles and hugs for me. Mommy and Daddy said they were worried the visit might bring back memories and make me feel sad, but I didn't remember anything. I just walked around the garden and the sitting area and ate my lunch with all the ladies. Mommy and Daddy brought powdered milk and other things for the babies. They say it might become a tradition for us to visit Heart of Mary so that we always remember the place where I was given love and cuddles before I came to live with my Mommy and Daddy. I think I like that idea.


I think that's a great idea too Ace, your mommy and daddy are pretty smart people and we are all so blessed that you are part of our lives. I love you!
ReplyDelete