I like Lolo's Beach. It's my favorite. We had to ride on a ferry to get there. And a jeepney, too.
These are some of my favorite people. Four families came with us: the Ferens, the Aylings, the Wintons and the Duprats.
These are some of the faces I can make when I feel like being silly.
This is Livi. She loves the water.
These are some of my cool moves. I can jump into the water and splash and kick my feet and move my arms. I can dunk my head in and open my eyes underwater. I can float on my back a little and I can dive down, down, down. Sometimes, I like to swim without my floats.
Here's me and Sam. We were playing with his cool toys and he gave me a big hug. Sometimes we get along and sometimes we don't.
Mom and Dad say this is what happens when I don't get to watch TV. I don't really know what they mean.
Guess what? I even went in the ocean!
I can't wait to go back to Lolo's Beach for New Year's!



















No comments:
Post a Comment