Monday, September 15, 2014

Already?

Dear Aiston,

Today, when we picked you up from ballet after work, we overheard your conversation with a fellow dancer, a girl your age named Alexa. It went something like this:

Aiston (whispering in her ear): "I love you."
Alexa (moving away while trying to eat her snack): No comment

In the car on the way home, we asked you about your conversation and you said:
"I love her so much. She's my princess."

Our hearts melted and we couldn't help but smile. Too bad Alexa didn't feel quite the same way. It didn't help that you practically swatted your hand in her face while saying goodbye. 

At ISM, we also heard from your teacher that you proposed marriage already to a classmate named Victoria, to which she emphatically responded, "No way, I'm not marrying you!" Hilarious.

You can be quite the charmer, Ace. You just need some more practice...

Love,
Your Parents

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy Ace, you are quite the charmer, already talking about marriage....... wow oh wow, I wish I could have heard that conversation, I can just imagine. You are such a character my little bugaboo! I love you.......

    ReplyDelete