Thursday, May 8, 2014

Soccer


Mom and Dad made me try soccer. It's okay, I guess. I'd rather play on the playground. Or poke the goalies through the nets. Or dance in the middle of the field and pretend it's a stage. Did you know I like dancing and singing? Every Thursday for the past two months, I've been going to this big park to listen to adults tell me how to run and kick a ball. I know how to run and I run really, super fast! I am the fastest on my team. And I don't care about the ball because there are too many other things to care about, like sitting on the ball and holding the ball and making my teammates laugh or make funny faces. Oh, and did I mention that I like to dance in the middle of the field? It's my best thing. Don't tell my parents, but I'm kinda glad that soccer is over because now I can focus on my other talents, like dancing and singing and pretending and playing. I'm really good at those.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my bugaboo is too cute in that orange soccer shirt, man oh man do I love him...... Pele or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace! Tita Mel LOVES that you are playing soccer! I hope you end up enjoying as much as I did as a kid. Maybe you can even teach Olivia to play! And if not, well then she'd be up for a dance lesson or a laugh anytime :-) We love you!

    ReplyDelete