Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas 2013


It's Chwissmas!

This morning, when I woke up and went downstayas, I saw lots of pesents under the tree! Ate said no open dem. I try to see if Mom and Dad wake up, but Ate say no. 

I went to the pi-eke (park) and play and play and play. 

Then I walk upstayas and Lola and Mommy and Daddy wake up! 

I open my pesents! Oooooohhhh, me excited! I open ayepanes, deeggas (diggers), books and Seahaaaaawks! Oh yeeeaahh! Dis-dis-dis-dis is, dis-dis is, dis-is the best day! (yes, he has a bit of a stutter when excited.)

Mom's Note: And it really was the best day, Ace. Seeing Christmas "come alive" for you this year was magical. Being the big three year old is a big deal and you seem to understand the whole holiday thing a bit more. And you are obsessed with pretending to be Santa and the "reindeeya." Just watching you made our day. And to know that it was our first full day of vacation was wonderful beyond words.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, a fun, fun holiday was enjoyed by lola, what special time with my Aceman........

    ReplyDelete