This afternoon, Mommy took me to my second big play: Jack and the Beanstalk! We went to the Star City Theater with Tita Jojo, Jared and Aaron. All of us boys were practicing reading the story first so we would understand it when we saw the play.
We did so good!
We sat through one and a half hours, Mommy said. That is a long time to sit! When the curtains went up, I got so excited! The actors were kids and it was fun to watch them dance and sing and move on stage. I danced a little in my seat and I asked Mommy lots of questions during the play because I noticed a lot of neat things.
I really like going to see plays. It's a special thing to go and do that and afterwards, I like to dance around just like they do onstage. I can't wait for my next play!

I can't wait to take you to some fun musical plays myself, I was really hoping my grandson would love live theater because your lola does, until later my dear Mr. Magoo....... xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDelete