Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Family Day 2013

I am so lucky I get to have my very own holiday every year. It's called Family Day and it's every August 24th. That's the day my Mommy and Daddy took me home and we became a Forever Family! 


This year, we got to celebrate in a very special way. We flew on an airplane (my best thing ever!) and then rode in a jeepney to Atmosphere Resort in Dumaguete. We went there in October last year and it was so cool! And this time, it was just like I remembered it, except it was even more fun because Tito Dave, Tita Kristen, Hannah, Sam and Lily; Tito Adam, Tita Joni and Aidan; Tito Steve, Tita Nat, Sophia and Eva; and Simon and Kelly were all there, too! I played in the pool A LOT. There was a ditch that the water fell into on one end of the pool and I loved to swim in there because it had lots of rocks and was just deep enough for me to jump and swim without going too far under. I also found a really cool water spigot where the divers wash their feet. You could open and close the spigot from both sides of the wall and splash the water everywhere and make huge puddles! Ever since I went walking in the rain in Manila during the typhoon and splashed in the puddles without my shoes on and with my new umbrella, I can't get enough of puddle jumping! At the beach, I drank mango shakes and had two yummy desserts with my buddy Simon. Mommy and Daddy were in great moods all weekend and we had lots of fun together as a family. Mom and Dad even bought me some special presents: a guitar, a Cebu Pacific airplane and a whistle flute! I like music and I LOVE planes. I held my airplane the whole weekend!


I think Family Day is the best. And Mommy and Daddy tell me that I am their favorite boy and that they love me more than they can ever say. I don't know what they mean, but it must be A LOT.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that good looking little guy, sounds like you had a very special weekend on your special day, Gramlola is sure happy that you are in our family, we are so blessed. What a little swimmer you are....... keep it up Mr. Magoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace Man!! Happy Family Day!! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend filled with love, family and friends. You have two pretty awesome parents, that Mommy and Daddy of yours.... and I know they feel exactly the same about YOU!!! We all love you SO much and feel so lucky that you came into all of our lives. Lots of love From Livi and I!
    Tita Mel

    ReplyDelete