Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tagaytay

While Mommy and Daddy were still home from work, I got to take a drive with them and Lola to a place called Tagaytay. It's like a 2-hour drive to get there, but I did good! No crying and no whining. I just looked out the windows and watched all the cars and people and trees and trucks passing by.

When we got there, we all went in a boat to an island. I met a very friendly kitty who sat in my lap. I gave it lots of lovies and even a kiss! Then, I had to get in my big backpack that goes on Daddy's back. I ride in it when we go somewhere and Mommy and Daddy can't hold me because I'm so big now. Mom and Dad said we were going on my first official hike for Lola's belated birthday present. I don't know how a hike is a birthday present, but at least I did my first hike okay. It was very hot and very dirty. I had to wear sunscreen which made the dust stick to my skin. And the trail was full of horses, too. They were stinky, peeyoo!

When we made it to the top, we took lots of photos and then I got to have a fun part because Daddy let me drink a huge buko juice with a straw. And then Lola let me help her blow out the candle (hot, hot!) on her mini-cheesecake. I got to help her eat it, too. I don't remember the hike back down Taal Volcano, but Mommy got a photo of me sleeping in my big backpack, so I guess that's what happened. I liked the boat ride back to Tagaytay because we got wet from the waves on the lake. And before we got back into the car, I got to drive a motorbike. I just love motorbikes!

Then, we stayed at another new place and I went swimming in the coldest pool I have ever set my feet into. We ate some yummy food for dinner cooked by a lady named Marcia Adams and I did a big poop in my pants. It was so smelly that Mommy and Daddy and Lola were trying to rush us out of there. I don't know why though because I was having fun meeting new friends in the kitchen and climbing up and down the stairs, which are my favorite right now.

The next morning, we took a walk around the neighborhood and I could hear cows and chickens and dogs. Then, we ate a big breakfast with lots of fruit and eggs. When we left Tagaytay, we stopped so Mommy and Daddy and Lola could have coffee and I could practice my running. I am very good at running. I even stopped to smell the flowers. Then, we had another long drive home, but after we got back, we got to go to my buddy Aidan's birthday party! I ate lots of yummy things there and played with my friends. 

And the next day, Lola was there to take care of me while Mommy and Daddy went back to being gone during the day again. I went to my school and saw my friends Jenson and Matias and Jared and Aaron and Martina and Sophia. And my life went back to normal again.

1 comment:

  1. And what a special birthday gift I had from your mommy and daddy, memories of wonderful times with a very special grandson, daugther and son, what more could Gramlola ask for. I love you Mr. Magoo!

    ReplyDelete