In celebration of your birth country's culture, our school hosts a "town party," or Filipiniana each year. The day is filled with Filipino games, music, art, food and story-telling. You did your country proud by being your cute and charming little self and wearing your Filipino flag polo shirt. Kids from both Mommy and Daddy's classes absolutely adored you and were distracted from the day's festivities because of your presence. You had a wonderful time meandering through the activities and seeing some of your friends (especially "Hannah, Hannah, Ha-Ha-Hannah!"). You even sat through the entire ES Assembly with only a shout when Hannah came on stage to introduce one of the acts. All in all, it was a fun way to finish off the first quarter of the school year. And tonight, GramLola arrives and break officially begins! --Mom



Ohhhhh, wish I'd arrived a day earlier to see you and your family in person during this special day, as always, you are such a cutie and I'm so excited to see my little/big guy! I love you!
ReplyDelete