Saturday, June 30, 2012

Daddy's Day

Better late than never, right?

Dear Ace Man,

I've been waiting a long time to celebrate my first Father's Day and you and Mommy made it so special. You both got me this card that was almost bigger than you! Mommy had written some wonderful things inside that made my eyes tear up and you did the best job of decorating the envelope with your crayons that I have ever seen! To top it all off, you and Mommy also put together a wallet-sized book that held my favorite pictures of you and I playing together (and a few delightful ones of just you) so that I now have you with me wherever I go. It was such a wonderful and thoughtful gift - I absolutely adore it! I am so happy and proud to be your Daddy. In fact, I can't imagine life without you. Your Father's Day gift was a fantastic reminder of all the amazing times you and I have had together and I look forward to the billion more amazing times the future will surely bring. But PLEASE don't grow up too fast just yet. As Big Bear tells Little Bear, "I love you just the way you are!"

I love you so much my big boy,

Daddy


 

                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. You are the best little guy and I think your daddy is pretty cool too, couldn't have asked for a better match, you two guys are two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made Daddy feel extra special on this day! He just loves having his "little man" around!!

    ReplyDelete