Mom and Dad say it's officially "summer." I don't really know what that means, but I think it's a good thing because they are always home now. I see them all day, every day. And we have lots of fun.
We took a five-day trip to a place we've never been before. The island has a funny name: Siquijor. We had to take a taxi and then an airplane and then a van and then a ferry that was rocking and rolling in the sea and then another van just to get there! But, after we made it safely, we had five days to be together as a family. It was me, Mommy, Daddy, Tita Kristy and GramLola. Tita and Lola shared one room and Mommy and Daddy and I shared another room. The cool thing about the rooms was that they were right next to each other so I could go say "nigh nigh" to everyone and play with the suitcases.
My favorite part of Coco Grove was the pool. There was a beach, too, but I still don't like the sand very much and the sound of the waves crashing really scares me. I also don't like to get my hands dirty. But, the pool - now that is fun stuff! There were lots of different levels in the pool and I got to sit and play with my pool toys and then walk along one of the levels on my own feet! The water was up to my shoulders, but I could handle it all by myself. Of course, someone was always there to catch me in case I dunked my head under. And I did about seven times! But Mommy says I came up smiling, which means I liked it. That was my first time to put my ears all the way under. Daddy says I looked super cute in my swimming shorts, too. And GramLola liked swimming with me because I made funny faces and did lots of splashing.
Something else that was fun was when GramLola turned on the water spout where you rinse your feet off from the beach. It was showering all over me and I would laugh and laugh. Sometimes I got angry when it got turned off because I was having so much fun.
It was weird sleeping in a new room and a new bed, so Mommy and Daddy said I didn't always sleep very well, especially on the first night. But, all the other times, I was in a good mood. I think my mood is always good.
Daddy showed me a few cool things at the tidepools and we got lots of silly pictures with all of us together. Sometimes my lovies were acting weird. I think it's because they were having so much fun with the drinks in their hands. But, that's ok, because when they're happy, I'm happy, too. I think we had fun in different ways - like reading, writing, eating snacks, swimming, looking out at the ocean and thinking (I don't know why that is fun) and playing games. Also, splashing and playing with other kids at the pool who really liked me because they kept holding me and making me laugh. Oh, and walking up and down the stairs. Mom says it's great to have new experiences. That is a big word I don't understand, but if it means the fun that I had at Coco Grove, then I guess that's a good thing!





























More wonderful memories my dear Aceman, so very blessed to be able to be here to spend some time with you, you are a miracle and I love you soooooo much, you make me very happy my little mister magoo!
ReplyDelete