Saturday, December 17, 2011

My First Post

So, Mommy thought I was ready for my own blog. She says we can put lots of things here, like special memories, random thoughts, and pictures of me and my lovies. She also says that this can be a place for her and Daddy to leave me notes so that when I'm older, I can remember what I did and how I was. I like that idea.

Mommy says that she already wrote me a huge long journal that she is going to make into a book. She says she started it when her and Daddy decided they wanted to start a Forever Family and that she finished it on my first birthday. Now that I'm one, she says it's time to move on to a digital collection of the special things about me, along with my photos. I like that idea again.

Here is my first photo for my first post, after I turned one. This is one of Mommy and Daddy's favorite pictures of me when I turned that age.
This picture was taken at Takatuka on Sugar Beach in Sipalay, Negros, Philippines.

1 comment:

  1. And my first comment! You are one handsome little guy and I love you so much, I can't wait to give you lots of squeezes, kisses, huggles and wuggles, you are such a special grandson and I'm so very lucky to be your gramlola, I thank God for you every day and only wish you and your mommy and daddy didn't live so far away........ xoxoxoxoxoxoxox and oodles of smooshes too

    ReplyDelete